Use the comments on this page to request certain items. For example:
- If you want a certain number of a particular item, but there is not enough in stock (e.g. there are only 7 copies of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone but you want to order 10) then you can let me know how many you want. Please only do this if you intend to order.
- If you want a custom book order but aren’t sure of which cover, you can either post some suggestions and let me choose or just say which book you want and I’ll find some covers (I’ll post links to them in the comments so you can tell me which you want). Once you have chosen a cover, you can go through the custom products and order like normal.
- If a certain product that you want to order is not listed, you can request it. For example, if there are super mini versions of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone but not The Phantom Tollbooth, you can request some (please also note how many you wish to buy). Because certain items are not always in high demand, I may not have them in stock at all times.
- If you are an author and want me to make miniatures of your book, let me know the title/author and provide a link to the cover. No, you don’t have to pay anything. This is also great advertising.
- If you want me to ship to your country but it is not currently in my list (right now I ship to US, Canada, Mexico, UK, and France), let me know. Again, please only do this if you intend to buy, and be aware that there will be a shipping charge. Free shipping only applies to the US.
- If you have ideas on how I can expand this business (a new product idea, etc.) within the realm of my ability, please share them below. I love new ideas and keep lists wherever I go on how I can expand. Just please remember to try and keep it relevant. I am not going to start selling cupcakes on this website (:
- These are easy enough to make that I could probably start doing wholesale on some things. Not crazy amounts, but about the same numbers that I offer as bulk options. If you want to order wholesale, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, it would be wise to place the order several months before you anticipate selling my items, just in case.