Here you can get a custom charm bracelet with whatever books or series you want! The super mini books are fully hand-bound, much like a larger book might be. For more information on this process, check the About page. While the width and thickness of the books may vary depending on the cover you want, the height will be 1″. They can also be glued permanently shut upon request.
You can choose to have all the books be from a single series, or you can choose a random combination of books. You can have anywhere from 1 to 7 books on a single bracelet. There are also several charm add-on options. If you choose one, I will attach the charms at various points on the chain in between the books.
The chain is 6 1/2″ long, but has an extra length of chain at the end so you can adjust the size. With that length + the clasp at the other end, the bracelet is 8 1/2″ long. As you can see in the second picture, it fits comfortably around my wrist, and I have a tiny wrist (about 5 1/2″ around, so I had to fasten the clasp on the actual chain itself rather than the extension).
NEW FEATURE: This feature is limited exclusively to custom charm bracelets. I now give you the option to take the charms on and off the bracelet as you wish. You can get them with clasps in order to do this. (The clasps may take a little while to attach to the chain, but it’s not super difficult. Just takes a little wiggling.) This means that, for example, if you get 6 different books, you can choose to only wear 3 at once, and basically just mix and match them.
HOW TO ORDER (please read before purchasing):
- Pick an option from the dropdown. Go through the checkout process.
- When you reach the Order Notes section, include the title/author of the books/series and a link to the covers you want. Just do a Google search for a nice cover- a full cover, if you can (this means front and back, and inside flaps if possible). If you only give me the front cover, I’ll have to do research on my own and if there isn’t a full cover available, you’ll have to choose another one. I might send you a few suggestions if this happens.
- If you forget to send me the link, DON’T WORRY. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the link. Try to do this as soon as possible so I get the link before I begin making them. I print the covers off first thing in the process.
- If you don’t send me a link to any covers, I will find some online myself. Because several series have different cover designs (some new/old, some different based on location- such as the US and UK versions of the Harry Potter series), you may have a preference, in which case you should tell me which versions you want and/or send me links. Otherwise I’ll just use the ones that I like best. Note: I will not refund/replace any orders that you don’t want simply because I didn’t use covers you like if you don’t send me any to begin with.
- If you aren’t sure which cover would be best, or you’re having a hard time choosing between a few, or you just plain can’t find one, go to the Requests page and tell me the title you’re looking for (and link to any covers you’re looking at) so we can discuss the best option.
Please also note that because I make these to order, they may take a while to make/package/ship.